Clientside Senior Portfolio Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic clientside opportunity to undertake a diverse role as portfolio manager undertaking all aspects of estate management in relation to a retail trading portfolio coupled with some asset management.
The individual will be responsible for:-
- Maximising the profit and capital appreciation of the property portfolio.
- Reviewing the portfolio for disposal, refurbishments and redevelopment opportunities.
- Identifying and implementing aset initiatives to ensure the investment property portfolio maximises income and capital growth and is fit for purpose.
- Undertaking complex and high profile rent reviews, lease renewals and estate management tasks either directly or utilising external agents.
- To mentor junior members of staff and to efffectively manage external consultants.
- Participate in the Transaction Team to acquire new trading opportunities in accordance with the strategy and in conjunction with the Head of Estates.
The ideal candidate should have proven experience in commercial property / portfolio / estates management and ideally be MRICS and have strong communication and numeric skills. In addition they should be an enthusiastic, committed team player with a good sense of humour.
Apply for Clientside Senior Portfolio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly