- Providing support to the sales team.
- Answering the phones, book in surveys etc, book in sales valuations, register sales applicants.
- Managing new instructions; draft up T&C's, instruction agreement and collect money laundering documents, organising take on's for the sales team, arranging photographs, floorplan, EPC, writing property descriptions, putting brochures together.
- Making a property go 'live'- launching on property portals, matching out the property to all applicants registered in relevant price bracket, window cards, ordering brochures.
- Writing market valuation letters.
- Paperwork - eg: issuing offer rejected letters/ sales memorandums/ exchange letters and invoices
- Managing staff holidays and logging any sickness etc.
- Managing the public liability, professional indemnity insurance policies of both offices.
- Managing all staff cars - organising parking permits (keeping track of re-newels etc) motor insurance, organising MOT's and Services, Renewing Tax on all vehicles.
- Managing all staff phones - dealing with any technical issues, logging claims, renewing staff policy.
- Managing the healthcare policy.
- Managing and renewing office memberships (i.e: ARLA, TPO, NFOPP, MNAEA, LRS, CMP, Property Mark, ICO, MRL).
- Managing Rightmove/ On the Market.
- Managing Business Rates for both offices.
- Marketing; submitting articles, editorial pieces and features to Magazines.
- Banking, paying and managing invoices.
- Managing the company website.
- Ordering stationary, coffee, bins etc.
- Offering support to all staff.
- PA supporting the Directors.
Please apply with your most up to date CV to have a further chat about the role/company.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly