Head of Living
1 day left
- Full Time
Role: Regency Living Director (PRS & Residential Property Managment)
Salary: Basic Salary – Dependant on experience £45k - £60k.
An engaging and industrious property professional is required to commence an exciting and financially rewarding role in Manchester.
About the Company:
Regency Residential was launched three years ago as the residential sales arm of MCR Property Group. With the remit of having a focus on home owners, FTB - help to buy, new and experienced investors. The company’s success within the property market is based on offering a refreshing consultative relationship sales approach combined sustainable high-quality product.
Now, having over 8,000 properties in their immediate pipeline, Regency Residential is expanding into the Build to Rent / PRS arena, with the soon to be launched Property Management brand “Regency Living”. This platform will also manage ‘for sale’ properties once developments complete, through to last unit sale.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast paced and varied environment, have a focus rest operational property and estate management. To ensure that the financial and operational objectives are met with accordance with corporate policies and procedures in order to meet and / or exceed client expectations while superb customer service to residents.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Multi-Site management experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ on-site residential property management experience
- Supervisory experience of at least 5 – 15 employees
- Stakeholder management skills, having the capability to adapt approach to effectively manage range of different stakeholders, including contractors, suppliers, property managers, on-site staff, company senior management, and residents
- Demonstration of Leadership skills and ability to motivate teams to achieve company objectives
- Understanding of revenue generation (including other income and cost control.
- Possession of excellent customer service, communication and organization skills.
- Problem solving ability; to understand complex problems and devise structured and analytical approach to addressing challenges and roadblocks
- Understanding and knowledge of regulatory / legislative requirements pertaining to property management
- Time management and prioritisation skills, experience of handling multiple requests from internal and external sources, and being effective at prioritising, tracking and delivering projects and initiatives
- Undergraduate degree or other studies involving real estate not required, however would be beneficial
- Ambition and desire to build personal skill-set and value in the role; energetic self-starter who can drive to the heart of an issue by assimilating multiple sources of information, such as expert opinions, consultant reports and performance data
The Role of the Regency Living Director (PRS):
- Oversee the Property and Operational Management team help establish the Regency Living brand as the as leading Build to Rent management company in the market.
- Manage the Block / Property management team: coordinate with Property Managers to deliver well run buildings and leading customer service for residents.
- In-depth knowledge of the key aspects of residential property management, such as PPM, H&S and regulation, including unique aspects of PRS / BtR properties
- Resident Retention – oversee the dealings with escalated resident concerns and requests on timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management. Collaborate with Property / Block Managers on resident retention programs
- PM and Estate Management budgetary control; formulate, review budgets for each community within the region for the upcoming year and ensure the communities stay within budget guidelines throughout the year. Ensure any debtors SOPs are carried out in timely manner.
- Commercial property management, manage small portfolio of commercial units, including rent reviews, service charge administration and construction works.
The role(s) are to be based in Manchester, however, travel within UK will be required.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, though a degree of flexibility will sometimes need to be demonstrated outside of these hours to meet the needs of client
Full UK driving license required
Apply for Head of Living
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly