1 day left
- Full Time
MCR Property Group is one of the largest private developers in the UK, with projects throughout the country. As a fast growing and dynamic business, we have an increasing and varied number of new acquisitions, which we are managing through the full planning process.
We are seeking a Graduate Planner to further strengthen the existing planning team for the South Region, based in our new London, Mayfair offices.
The ideal candidate will have a planning or similar degree recognised by the RTPI or the RICS.
With a minimum of 12 month's experience, general training will be given as part of the role.
- Experience with a developer, consultancy or local authority.
- An ability to understand commercial and development aspects.
- The individual should be undertaking experience towards RTPI or RICS membership.
- A strong communicator both orally and written.
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge of the planning process and current legislation.
- A promising level of professional competence, with a basic understanding of planning.
- The ability to produce soundly researched work.
- The Initiative and readiness to take on new tasks.
- Proficiency to manage own time and workloads.
- Possess very good writing skills with an ability to provide a range of reports.
- A working knowledge of standard MS Office programmes.
- Adept in meeting deadlines as agreed.
- The willingness to collaborate, building and maintaining working relationships.
- Confidence in meeting external and internal teams.
- Be enthusiastic, thorough, ambitious and hard working.
- Assist senior members of the team in managing planning applications.
- Review draft documents, such as Planning and Design and Access Statements.
- Liaise with construction and development teams in the business.
- Undertake site visits and planning meetings, accompanied where necessary.
- Attendance at Public Exhibitions to larger schemes.
- Attend project meetings and assist in drafting formal minutes.
- Assist with the discharge of conditions, and monitoring thereof.
- Typing and administration of work outputs.
- Maintain project files (manual & electronic).
- Maintain detailed projects schedules, efficiently for presentation.
- Undertake administration work as necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Town Planning career with a leading property developer. The successful candidate will join the existing Regional South Planning Team and be exposed to an excellent opportunity in career progression.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, along with pension and holidays.
We are keen to meet with suitable candidates. To be considered please send your CV information through the email application route.
Apply for Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly