*Client Side Asset Manager*
Our client is a freight operating company in the UK and employs some in excess of 2000. They operate freight and infrastructure services as well as passenger charter trains throughout the UK.
They are looking for an experienced Asset Manager to represent the business in managing its property portfolio within Greater London and the South West. The successful candidate will:
- Be MRICS qualified
- Have Property Asset Management knowledge and experience
- Possess good communication, negotiation, presentation and IT skills
- Have good commercial awareness
- Preferably have experience in railway environments but not essential
- Be able to operate with minimum supervision
- The successful candidate will be able to work autonomously and be eager to learn.
- The post holder will be given responsibility from day 1 and be able to work both remotely and with flexible hours.
The interview process may consist of two main parts; a competency based interview and individual
Salary £50-£60,000 DOE.
If you wish to be considered for this position please contact our Real Estate Services Team on 0207 318 5871 or email
Apply for Senior Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly