What we are looking for:
We are searching for an experienced Team Administrator with a ‘can do’ attitude, who will support us in our mission of the delivery of world-class schools , creating thousands of good school places and great communities for current and future generations.
This role is responsible for providing a wide-range of administration support to our Property Teams and the wider business. We need you to be flexible, have an eye for detail (especially in the written word) with strong minute taking and communication skills.
LocatED is a great place to work, the team is committed to a high performing culture, which is innovative, dynamic, fast-paced and importantly, fun. We your value work life balance and achievement is recognised and rewarded.
In return we offer:
- 25 days annual leave.
- A matched pension contribution up to 6%.
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% of your salary in performance related pay.
- The ability to access training and other continuing professional development opportunities.
- Various discounts with popular retailers and restaurants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the team schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Providing efficient and effective support for meetings – including all relevant activities from start to finish.
- Co-ordinating, preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, key briefing and other documents.
- Establishing and monitoring procedures for timely and accurate record management ensuring, the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in line with our governance arrangements.
- Undertaking financial administration tasks including raising purchase order, setting up new suppliers, invoice validation and reconciliation.
- Ensuring communication flows around the team effectively.
Apply for Team Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly