Facilities Property Manager
A leading European developer, operator and asset manager has expanded its portfolio and acquired specialised scientific properties in the UK. They are looking to recruit a Facilities Property Manager to oversee the first of their acquisitions in Cambridge. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established European organisation as they expand their UK operations.
- Reporting directly to a European Director, you will be part of the European Property Management Team
- You will manage the commercial, financial, technical and facilities management of the properties in the UK
- Provide link between the UK tenants and the real estate department in Europe.
- Manage third party contracts and vendors such as M&E
- Ensure all statutory compliance is in place and up to date
- Preparation of budgets
- You will be an experienced Facilities Property Manager with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Ideally you will have worked in a managing agent environment, where you understand service charge and tenant requirements
- Knowledge of all statutory compliance. IOSH or NEBOSH would be advantageous
- Holder of current driving licence and willing to travel as the UK portfolio grows.
For more information please contact Alistair Carter at quoting reference 38808.
Apply for Facilities Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly