Management Assistant (12 month FTC)
McDonald’s Restaurants Limited are the biggest family restaurant in the world with over 34,000 outlets in more than 119 countries. McDonald’s have operated restaurants in the UK since 1974 and currently operates over 1,380 restaurants across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
McDonald’s is universally recognised for its investment in people as well as providing the right working environment together with a variety of rewards and benefits.
We are looking for an Estates Management Assistant who will be based in London and responsible for assisting in the management of McDonald's properties within an assigned portfolio across the South East.
- You will be responsible for reviewing, interpreting and advising on lease, licence, and real estate documentation.
- Lead and innovate the process of securing of Landlords consent for works on leasehold sites, using legal support.
- You are required to carry out turnover and Index-linked Rent Reviews across the estate writing management approvals and assisting in market reviews as directed.
- You are required to approve and processing rent, service charge and insurance payments.
- Property experience and qualifications are highly desirable, whether this is a degree or on the job experience.
- Computer-literate on all Microsoft Office programs and property management databases such as Tririga or similar preferable.
- You are professional and have excellent communication skills.
- You possess the ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects effectively.
- You are highly self-motivated and have good attention to detail.