- Responding to email and telephone enquiries, generate new leads
- Conducting viewings, monitoring feedback and keeping schedules up to date
- Completing reservation forms and taking reservation fees
- Imputing and managing information on the CRM database.
- Updating and liaising with the Sales Manager and colleagues particularly within Customer Care, IT, Legal and Accounts
- Undertaking local competitor's residential market research to ensure site knowledge is current.
- Support the Head of Sales in driving the sales team through motivational meetings and regular training sessions to help develop the team's maximum potential
- Opening up and preparing the marketing suite and show apartment for the day ahead
- Managing the marketing suite, ordering supplies, looking after collateral and feeding back to the sales manager over any issues of practicalities.
the ideal candidate will have;
- Industry insight and knowledge with at least 2 years' experience of a prime London residential market including some new build experience
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive, can do attitude and a strong leader/team player
- A good understanding of residential conveyancing and legal requirements
- Excellent skills in qualifying prospective purchasers, overcoming objections and closing sales
- Meticulous eye for detail immaculate presentation of work
- Confident and experienced with the functioning of various CRM systems