Surveyor - Secured Lending Valuer
Surveyor, Commercial Valuer, Secured Lending, Global Surveying Consultancy, West End London, £42,500 + Bonus
A leading real estate consultancy are looking to strengthen their central London valuation division, the successful candidate will be MRICS Qualified and RICS Registered Valuer.
Your new company
A leading real estate consultancy with a truly global reach who currently operate from over 600 offices worldwide are looking to grow and strengthen their Commercial Valuation department. This multiple award-winning business cover a wide range of specialist & local knowledge and take a huge amount of pride in providing "best in class" advice to a number of the most desirable clients. This business are market leaders in multiple areas who are continuously looking to improve and develop their employee and customer experiences.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be joining a highly profitable and experience team currently made up of seven fee earners who offer a range of valuation services across the UK managing all asset classes (Retail, Offices & Industrial). The role will mostly include commercial loan security valuations on behalf of major lending organisations focusing on a variety of high profile trophy assets.
- Providing valuation advice to clients for loan security, accounts and other purposes
- Producing Red Book valuation reports to a high standard
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues
- Become a single point of contact to clients
- Managing the department's valuation instructions
- Maintaining the valuation team's internal fee and fee quote database
- Build the professional business through networking internally and externally, developing close relationships with existing and new clients
What you'll need to succeed
- RICS qualified (essential)
- RICS Registered Valuer status (essential)
- Ideally a minimum of 1 - 3 years PQE, but will consider less
- Experience in writing valuation reports for Red Book purposes (essential)
- Familiar with lender specific requirements (preferred)
- Ability to utilise varying methods of valuation (essential)
- Experience working on Landlord and Tenant instructions (advantageous)
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to join a globally leading property company joining a fast-growing profitable valuation business. You will be offered a highly competitive basic salary, a generous bonus structure, excellent corporate benefits and continued career development and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.