Senior Building Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £60,000 + Generous Package
Capstone are currently recruiting for a family owned commercial developer based in Manchester. They are looking for a senior to associate director level building surveyor, dependent on experience, to join their team as they are currently going through a company expansion and taking on lots of new projects. It is an exciting opportunity for a building surveyor with large project or development management experience, specifically within the commercial and industrial sectors, to progress further in their career.
You will have proven experience managing commercial and industrial projects, dealing with fit-out and new builds, and be able to hit the ground running once you have joined the team.
You will be providing a broad range of professional and project surveying work to the company including:
- Contract Administration
- Design and Specifications
- Project Management
- Controlling quality and delivery of projects in a time efficient manner
- Assisting in team management and development
- Proven experience in the commercial/industrial sector, specifically project managing new builds and refurbishments
- Be able to manage and handle a diverse and flexible workload
- Be able to work well in a team and autonomously
- Professional with good communication and interpersonal skills