Your new company
A leading car dealership property advisors with a substantial client base of motor manufacturers, dealer groups, investors and property companies, is looking for an Agency Surveyor to join the growing team. This role will require you to be based in Bedfordshire 3 days a week, travel across to London for 1 day and work around the regional portfolio for a day.
Your new role
The role will be commercially focused encompassing agency, investment, development & valuation and client account business, covering property across the UK. You will be expected to:
- Marketing for sale and lease of motor retail properties across the UK.
- Acquisition of (motor retail) properties across the UK.
- Assistance in the preparation of Valuations, typically for acquisition (often Investment Purchase Reports), and financial purposes.
- Use of property appraisal system (Argus). Training can be provided
- Investment acquisitions and due diligence.
- Asset management for retained clients, including lease re-structuring and strategic acquisitions.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally come from a retail agency background and be a newly qualified MRICS Surveyor but someone part-way through their APC will be considered. As this role is a mobile role a full, clean driving licence will be required.
What you'll get in return
A competitive base salary with a car allowance and bonus structure on top. If needed APC support will also be provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.