Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Working in partnership with the most prestigious client-side organisation, we are looking to recruit an exceptional Logistics Manager. Joining an established in-house team in a new construction management role, you'll responsible for leading and owning, at both a strategic and day-to-day level, the logistics required to deliver the Reservicing Programme. This includes the access, egress and movement of people, materials and equipment whilst maintaining the integrity and coherence of the logistics strategy, standards and processes as an integrated part of business as usual (BAU) operations.
Day to day duties:
- Coordinating and overseeing the movement of contractors, materials and equipment, ensuring the Reservicing programme continues to progress efficiently.
- ensuring reservicing work is fully integrated alongside the busy operations of a working palace.
- The historical architecture, physical access and tight deadlines will all need to be considered, and every day will pose a different and often unique challenge.
- Creating both short- and long-term logistic strategies, consulting with a range of stakeholders and colleagues, to deliver highly detailed plans
- Possesses relevant qualifications, and experience of delivering a logistics strategy within a construction environment,
- Strong organisation skills will be absolutely vital, enabling you to effectively plan, prioritise and deliver multiple strands of works with varying timescales.
- Experience working on complex projects or programmes of works before, and experience working in occupied buildings within an historic environment would be a real advantage.
If you are interested in the role, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: email@example.com or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Apply for Logistics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly