Leasing Director (Office & Medical)
One of London's premier estates with a central London portfolio of circa 100 acres, comprising of office, residential, medical, retail and education are looking to identify a Leasing Director.
The Leasing Director will be responsible for the medical, office and educational sectors which on an income basis, the 3 sectors generate more the 50% of the estates income.
- To directly participate in and management of a dedicated team responsible for marketing & letting the Estate's office, medical and educational properties
- Assisting in the ongoing development of the Estate's strategic policies
- Maintaining strong and fostering new relationships with the Estate's strategic partners and occupiers
- Manage the entire marketing & letting process for vacant & development properties
- Provide leadership and support to the team in marketing campaigns, letting strategy and all aspects of transaction negotiation
- Manage the Estate's panel of appointed letting Agents and related consultants
- Providing advice and analysis on development and refurbishment projects in the context of marketing, design and occupational demand
- Maintain relevant knowledge of medical legislation and Government policy in the context of the occupational market
- Oversee the design & budget for all marketing campaigns
- Liaise with key colleagues across all departments on letting strategy, refurbishment, development, medical policy and types of office concepts
- Provide comparable evidence to support rent reviews
- Reporting to senior management on a regular basis on all sectors. Provide market evidence/trends from research
- Presenting letting statistics and wider market trends on usual metrics
- Monitor any upgrades required to the multi-tenanted buildings through regular site visits
- It is essential that you have prior experience of the medical leasing market as well as traditional offices.
- Articulate and confident presenter of information, concepts and opinions* Proven track record in a corporate real estate environment either in a property company, agency or asset/fund management business
- Strong negotiation and presentational skills
- Working knowledge of medical occupiers, their occupational requirements and design criteria in modern facilities
- *Able to motivate and instil high level of professionalism and corporate culture
If you are interested to know more, please contact Simon Crabb on 020 7318 5885 for a confidential conversation or send an up-to-date copy of your CV
All applications will receive a response.