Property Manager - Kettering Estate Agency
Property Manager - Estate Agency
£15,000 - £25,000 + Package
Mon - Fri - 08:45 - 17:30
Saturday - one in three, 09:00 - 11:00 ( day off the week if you work the Saturday )
I am currently recruiting for a very well renowned and distinguished Estate Agency and property services business based in the heart of Kettering.
The Kettering office is very chic, professional and impressively designed, attracting a broad spectrum of clientele.
As a privately owned and operated Estate Agency consisting of a total of three offices, they are very strong in the realm of selling and letting properties in the £250,000 - £400,000 range, however they do work across a wide spectrum of properties of various values.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a Property Manager to join the business.
You will play a pivotal role in the business, looking after and ensuring the consisting level of high service is delivered to Landlords and tenants.
The Kettering office has a portfolio of around 216 managed properties, and the remaining two branches have 350 managed properties between them.
You will initially be responsible for Kettering's, however moving forward, it is likely that you take on more responsibility and get involved at more of a group level.
On a day to day basis you can expect to be;
- Complete the Producing of tenancy extensions. This would also include the setting up of payment for the property's and keeping on top of tenant's payment history and ability.
- Ensuring that all enquiries regarding vacant properties are responded to within an appropriate time scale with a high level of customer service.
- Creating contracts by negotiating with tenants and collecting security deposits
- Undertaking regular property inspections.
- Making preparations for the start of a tenancy and doing inventory checks.
- Checking properties at the end of tenancies and deducting charges from deposits as required.
- Prepare monthly reports by collecting and analysing data.
- Dealing with general tenancy related queries.
The Candidate To be successful in your application of Trainee Sales Negotiator, you must be;
- Local or commutable to Kettering
- Have experience in the role of a Property Manager
- Well presented
- Motivated and enthusiastic