Project Manager - Mechanical, Electrical & Fit Out
Project Manager | Mechanical, Electrical & Fit Out
£55,000 - £60,000 plus £6,000 car allowance and 25% bonus
Capstone are currently working with a leading real estate, building services and facilities maintenance services provider, who are looking to appoint a Project Manager to work in a principle-contracting capacity, lead on the design, pricing, tendering and project management of electrical, mechanical, building fabric and fit out projects for a prestigious client's property portfolio in London.
The successful Project Manager will receive a highly competitive basic salary, car allowance and a substantial bonus structure based on personal performance. In addition, the business provide access to substantial internal and external training and qualifications, substantial opportunities for progression, and exposure to the world's leading client organisations across the corporate, banking, media, technology, retail, healthcare and education sectors, to name but a few.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand their requirements and detail the feasibility of their schemes
- Undertake site/project surveys and priced proposals (with the aid of quantity surveyors/estimators, as necessary)
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case, and agree budget requirements.
- Review all pre-construction information and work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define the construction phase plan and programme to deliver the works.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project.
- Ensure QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
- Undertake resource allocation and sub-contract tendering for the supply of labour and materials
- Coordinate and manage all Mechanical, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation Air Conditioning, Fabric and/or Fit-Out works.
- Ensure all projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget
- Manage project budgets and cost plans and provide monthly and client reporting as necessary
- Build strong and effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders and suppliers.
- Recognised technical qualification in construction, mechanical/electrical engineering or similar
- Fully competent with Project Management methodology
- Broad understanding of construction Health and Safety law and legislation
- Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team
- Commercial awareness and strong financial acumen
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Project Manager | Contracts Manager | Programme Manager | Fit Out Manager | MEP Manager | Technical Services Manager | Building Services Manager | Construction Manager