Assistant Building Surveyor
I am recruiting on the behalf of a leading, multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy, who provide a range of services nationwide, due to growth they are looking to expand their Building Surveying team based out of their North Kent office.
On offer is excellent APC support and broad exposure to clients from day one; you'll be working within a truly meritocratic environment, with excellent prospects of career-progression. My client has a long-established, and respected reputation within the market and is looking to utilize and expand upon this with some impressive plans for further growth.
Reporting directly to a Partner within the practice, your day-to-day role will include the following:
- Acting as an Assistant Building Surveyor meanwhile working as part of a group to assist in the role of Employer's Agent.
- Keep accurate records through minutes, risk registers, client reports and internal filing processes.
- Assisting on a range of high profile, new build housing and regeneration projects within London and the surrounding Counties.
- You will be responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception to completion working within a team to ensure that they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- RICS accredited Building Surveying degree.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Diligent, proactive and driven.
Please make enquiries in the strictest of confidence to Amy King on 0203 757 5000 or 07852 685 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.