Established in 2009, born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between local authorities, the private and third sectors.
Local government is not an extension to our business, it is our business.
Cratus has brought together a powerful cross-party team from the top of local government to provide insight and counsel to our clients from housebuilders to finance houses, from technology providers to as they navigate new and existing local government structures as well as the wider local public sector.
We have invested considerable time and resources supporting the private sector in navigating the local public sector, unlike traditional central government centric agencies who focus on Westminster, Whitehall and Brussels. Every one of our team has worked in local government and is dedicated to local decision-taking and accountability. We are the trusted partner and honest broker with a second-to-none leadership team.
Our World is Local is our strength and it can be your advantage.
• Community and political engagement and consultation for planning applications large and small
• Strategic counsel for business leaders with full access to our senior leadership team
• Introduce you to your local public sector: We don’t just open doors, we help you build rapport and trust
• Develop your team’s understanding of the local public sector: We won’t seek to replace your team, but will integrate and complement their professional abilities with our knowledge of the politics of the sector
• Political audits: Stress test your business, services, products, marketing, and most importantly, your reputation on the local public services sector
• Leadership events: We host year-round dinners, roundtables and receptions with leading figures in the public sector. Meet decision makers, listen to local government and identify partnership opportunities