Corporate Property Manager
This South East London Local Authority requires a Corporate Property Manager to undertake the full range of day to day asset management of property (HRA, commercial and corporate)
You will be responsible for the preparation and management of properties in which duties will include but are not limited to the following:-
- conditions of contract
- bills of quantities and schedules of rates
- tender documents relating to the contract or agreement with the client
- arrange new leases, licences and carrying out renewals ensuring that these agreements are satisfactorily completed within the agreed timetable, budget and service standard.
- manage rent reviews and lease renewals managing any disputes and agreeing to variations and / or surrenders
- arrange schedules of condition, dilapidation and repair with advice from in house or external surveyors.
For a full job description or to apply for the role, please contact Jasmine McClymont on 02027 318 5268.
Apply for Corporate Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly