Surveyor - Development and Valuation Consultancy
Macdonald & Company are working with an SME property consultancy based in central London. They work with large commercial, residential and mixed use projects up and down the UK.
They currently have a requirement to appoint a Development & Valuation Surveyor to join their team based in London. The suitable candidate will have at least 1-2 years PQE.
The role will involve working on key national infrastructure projects, town centre and
brownfield regeneration schemes and in conjunction with site specific development
This will give you experience across all sectors of the market, and a wide variety of
businesses affected by regeneration schemes.
This will provide significant all round valuation experience and the ability to enhance
technical knowledge and experience in a rapidly expanding area of work and with the
opportunity to work directly with clients and fellow consultants.
- You will work on valuations to Market Value for both Red Book and Land Compensation
Act purposes. Valuation of rights, easements and restrictive covenants.
- Assessments of site value using development appraisals and associated software.
- Business valuations and relocation based appraisals.
- Report writing and formulation of compensation claims
- Assisting with dispute resolution processes and the drafting of Expert reports.
- You'll also be involved in negotiating claims including value, cost and loss based assessments.
- Undertaking cost estimates for land assembly purposes and working up acquisition
- Working closely with fellow consultants including solicitors, accountants, project
managers and engineers. Close liaison with and reporting to in-house property teams.
- Valuation of standing investments and development sites for both acquisition and
disposal purposes, including appraisals using Argus Investor and Argus Developer
- Valuation of rights, including marriage and ransom value assessments;
- Claim preparation and negotiation on behalf of owners and occupiers;
- Responding to claims and advising acquiring authorities on appropriate compensation
- Preparing Property Costs Estimates and Land Acquisition Strategies
- Engagement and consultation with affected interested parties on behalf of acquiring
- Attending client meetings and site inspections - for acquiring authorities and claimants
Please call our team today to find out more on 0207 318 5871 or email
Apply for Surveyor - Development and Valuation Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly