Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor North East Permanent £40-50k + car / allowance + benefits
Your new company
We are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established and privately owned organisation to work within their specialist engineering department. This organisation is based in the North East of England, and prides itself on its specialist service delivery and quality of production. By joining this organisation you will be in receipt of a competitive salary and benefits package, and enjoy a busy and results orientated team.
Your new role
Your new role as Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor will be to manage all commercial aspects inclusive of:
- Production of monthly project CVR reports for their sites and provide key commercial data to directors / commercial manager for board paper and forecast production
- Assist with and provide key information to establish project delivery strategy and implementation
- Regular coordination and reporting to commercial director / commercial manager with all commercial aspects of their developments
- Assist team with resolving key issues and disputes
- Implementation of group policy and procedures
- Attend all regular project meetings
- Maintain sub-contract and supplier database
- Processing of payments to all sub-contractors and associated partners
- Produce cash flow forecasts as requested by Commercial Director / Commercial Manager
- Work in progress / Material on site review
- Assist with procurement schedule an strategy for developments
- Monitor progress and complete final accounts
- Provide commercial risk profile and monitoring developments
- Project team coordination to ensure timely information flow to required parties.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced Quantity Surveyor and preferably hold a HNC / HND or Degree within Quantity Surveying, or a Construction related discipline.
You will also need to hold a full UK driving license and have excellent IT and communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly