Senior Officer Property Projects Programme Lead
Our client is looking for an exceptional project manager to take lead on an ongoing project as part of the local authority's property team. The project involves identifying public sector assets and bringing them together to be more integrated and collaborated. You will also be on hand to help on other projects as and when required.
- Prince2 qualified
- Project delivery experience within a construction and asset management setting
- Understanding of the property/asset management industry
- Able to coordinate funding bids and related business plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Access to a vehicle for business use
The successful candidate will be required for a minimum of 6 months.
To apply for this role, please apply and submit your CV for consideration. For a full job description please email Jasmine McClymont at
Closing date for applications is Sunday 10th February.
Apply for Senior Officer Property Projects Programme Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly