Principal Property Surveyor (2)
Are you looking to address a work/life balance?
Want to add value to an extensive mixed-use London-centric property portfolio?
Our client has recently been voted the best company in the UK for a good work / life balance, has a commercial portfolio which has more than 2,500 properties generating gross annual income in excess of £60m and are continuing to strive to be a landlord of choice.
Working within a dedicated commercial property management team, you will support the Head of Department and contribute to the growth of the business and day-to-day running of the team, responsible for driving continuous improvement of the team linked to agreed value, aims and objectives against strategic goals.
You will have experience of:
- Leading a small team of Surveyors, managing a dynamic mixed use portfolio of property
- Take responsibility for undertaking negotiation of lease renewals and rent reviews due within a designated segment of the portfolio
- Undertake and handle the negotiation and agreement of property transactions and contracts.
- Work with the Commercial Revenue team to develop new rental opportunities.
- Working collegiately with peers as well as external stakeholders including legal advisors, property consultants and managing agents.
- Responsible for an-income budget in the order of £5m to £15m per annum
- Lead between 2 and 5 staff
If you are keen to progress your career and are interested to know more, please contact Alex Moore on 020 7318 5871 for a confidential conversation.