Project Manager / Senior Project Manager- Aviation
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - (Aviation)
£40,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Project manager / Senior project manager to join a leading international multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in London within their Aviation team. Our client has a strong presence within the Aviation sector especially in delivering Airport buildings. Our client is currently working with one of London's busiest airports whom are looking to expand due to year on year increased passenger numbers.
As a project Manager / senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of both a new build airport terminal / terminal extension and airport refurbishments to include retail, departures, security and baggage handling facilities. Ideally you will have experience delivering airport projects from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering airport terminal refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.