Asset Manger, 6 month Fixed Term Contract, West Midlands, Competitive Salary
Your new company
A highly sought after job role for a forward thinking dynamic housing group based in the West Midlands. You will be joining an organisation with forward thinking plans and development. This is a very exciting time to join.
- Reporting to Senior management and executive team.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for delivering an excellent asset management service, make decisions to increase efficiency, viability and return of stock to ensure safety, security and homes are fit for purpose.
- To deliver 100% compliance in all aspects of asset management with specific focus on Health & Safety, gas Servicing, electrical servicing, fire safety, legionella and asbestos.
- Ensuring asset management data is collected, recorded, maintained and analysed to enable effective investment programmes to be devised and developed.
- To design and procure contracts for responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance ensuring financial control can be demonstrated at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of formulating asset management strategies and developing investment programmes of works and services
- Ability to apply strong specialist skills to managing contracts and compliance
- NEBOSH or IOSH Qualified
- Professional member of RICS or CIOB or equivalent.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary for 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.