The company is seeking someone with a keen interest in Property Development and an ambition to both learn and develop their abilities to progress in the sector. Good communication skills and a leadership ability to organise efficient teamworking will be essential to success.
The role comprises assisting the Development Director in carrying out the various tasks required to organise the Design Team and other Consultants through the following activities:
- Site Analysis and Technical Due Diligence.
- Appointment and Briefing of Consultants.
- Concept Design and Specification
- Audit of facilities to be provided.
- Preparing the Planning Application.
- Compiling a Design Programme.
- Delivering RIBA Stage 1 & 2+.
- Assisting with the Stage 2 Cost Plan.
- Producing the Project Programme.
- Consultation with Stakeholders.
- RIBA Stage 3 & 4 Design.
- Procurement of a Main Contractor.
The role would suit someone with a construction background, who is motivated to expand their knowledge of the development process from inception through to start on site. Many tasks need the ability to analyse problems and think outside the box, to arrive at cost effective solutions.
In terms of career progression, a candidate who masters the role demonstrating the ability and competence to carry out the tasks, would quickly be promoted to Development Manager and be given the opportunity to run their own project.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be negotiable, dependant on the experience and abilities of the candidate. The package will also include bonuses for achieving key milestones, which will incentivise achievements that are on time and within budget.
Apply for Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly