Property / Facilities Manager
Property / Facilities Manager £20,000 - £27,000
Your new company
My client are an expanding Consultancy in South Yorkshire who are looking for a Property Manager from a Facilities or General Practice background.
Your new role
As a Property Manager you'll be hands-on when it comes to helping my client achieve their growth plans. Acquisitions, new builds, improvements to existing properties, whatever the business needs, you'll deliver on the area you're assigned to. You'll oversee the project from start to finish coordinating your team of trusted contractors to get the job done. To confirm our requirements, the candidate should have;
- Strategic planning particularly in relation to buildings, premises and facilities
- Building repairs & maintenance
- Contract negotiations & management
- Small scale project management, supervising and coordinating the work of contractors and external parties
- Scopes of work
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Asset, equipment and consumable log and maintenance
- Budget and financial planning
- Moves management
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Lease renewals, Rent reviews (L&T)
What you'll need to succeed
They will need to have experience in property or facilities management, a BSc degree in Facilities Management or Real Estate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Property / Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly