Real Estate Analyst (Client Side)
Your new company
Hays Property and Surveying are seeking a Real Estate Analyst to join the in house property team of a leading specialist financial services provider in Hampshire. The Group provides specialist lending across a range property sectors including Buy-to-Let, commercial mortgages, residential development and secured funding.
Your new role
Working within a team of Surveyors and property professionals, the fundamental purpose of your role will be to assess and appraise financial lending across a range of residential property portfolios.This will include assisting the Surveyors with undertaking due diligence, collating evidence and compiling desktop valuations.
Main responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Reviewing customer portfolios and validating rental and capital values provide by applicants
- Providing reports and appraisals to underwriters with assessment findings and conclusions
- Undertake extensive property research using existing data and suppliers
- Assist the Surveyors to undertake due diligence and and desktop analysis for property valuations
- Consider a number of key factors when undertaking validation checks including portfolio size, geographic concentration and the accuracy of declared rental and capital values
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed with in the role, you will ideally hold at least 12 months property related experience, dealing with property valuation and analytical property data research techniques. A basic understanding of RICS adopted valuation methodology would also be desirable. Typically, your experience could have been gained from working within an Estate Agents, Property Consultancy or the Financial Services industry.
In addition to your technical experience, you will be a methodical and analytical thinker with strong numeracy and literacy skills. Intermediate skill levels in Microsoft Excel is also essential for the role.
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this or any other opportunity please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 02382 020101.
Apply for Real Estate Analyst (Client Side)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly