Assistant Property Manager
Are you an ambitious individual looking to progress a career in the Block Management industry? Look no further. Macdonald and Company are working with a highly regarded managing agent to source a driven, self-motivated property management candidate. This role will be responsible for providing support to the Property Managers and assisting with the smooth running of their growing residential portfolio.
The responsbilities of the role:
- To be the first point of contact for all phone calls for the team.
- Respond within 24 hours to emails and phone calls (even if only a holding response) and maintain a good flow of communication.
- Prioritise and effectively manage workload.
- Ensure you know who the client contact is on each building in order to maintain good relations.
- Maintain good relationships with site staff.
- To deal with all day to day maintenance issues/problems; deal with initial call/email, send works order to appropriate contractor, update resident/leaseholder, log on tracker and deal with each issue until completed or needs escalating to the Property Manager.
- To have ownership of the Tracker. All new issues to be logged immediately. Tracker to be checked daily and chase any issues as appropriate including chasing Property managers if an issue is with them until the matter is resolved and can be closed down.
- Invoicing to be done weekly. All supplier invoices to be checked and correctly coded to appropriate building and budget heading and put in folder for Property Manager's signature. Any queried invoices to be kept separate and referred to Property Manager for instructions.
- Assist with the production of Resident Handbooks and circulars.
- Keep filing of documents and emails up to date and in the appropriate H file.
- Maintain good relationships with other departments.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Experience and skills:
Friendly and proffesional attitude
Strong organisation skills
2years + with a reputable firm
Apply for Assistant Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly