Property Management position based in Bristol £26 - £32k - retail consultancy- full time permanent
Your new company
One of the UK's leading agents in retail management who own an impressive amount of commercial property including retail and leisure properties. This organisation offer financial and professional services specialising in real estate services and investment management. This organisation are looking for a property manger to work within their expanding Bristol office. This position is a full time based in Bristol. This organisation will also put a candidate through ACP to become chartered.
Your new role
You will be working as a Property Manager working within the retail management team. You will be commercially focused dealing with leisure and retail properties including shopping centres, high street retailers and retail parks. As this is a property management role you will be working in commercial property and asset management.
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS qualification or working towards qualification
- Practical understanding of commercial property and asset management is essential
- Experience of managing shopping centres, retail park or high street retail
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
What you'll get in return
This client is offering an excellent opportunity for a surveyor looking to be put through APC and also brilliant varied workload. They are offering a competitive salary with an exceptional car allowance also.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.