Property Manager (Client Side)
2 days left
- Full Time
A national client side organisation are looking for a Property Manager - £44,000 + Car - South Yorkshire
Job Title: Property Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £44,000 + Car
A Large prestigious client side organisation are looking for a Regional Property Manager to join their team in South Yorkshire. You'll be hands-on when it comes to helping my client achieve their growth plans. Planned & Reactive Maintenance, Refurbishments & improvements to existing properties, whatever the business needs, you'll deliver on the area you're assigned to. You'll oversee the project from start to finish coordinating your team of trusted contractors to get the job done. To confirm our requirements, t he candidate should have;
- Strategic planning particularly in relation to buildings, premises and facilities
- Building maintenance
- Project management, supervising and coordinating the work of contractors and external parties
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services
- Ensuring the portfolio meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Contract management
- Asset, equipment and consumable log and maintenance
- Budget and financial planning
They will need to have experience in management, building management, a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a subject related to construction, project management or engineering. As a Property manager they will need to have a good understanding not only about the building itself but all services and utilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Property Manager (Client Side)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly