The purpose of the job is to assist in delivering commercially focussed property services to our clients and, assisting colleagues in all aspects of skills delivery and client development.
The job will require a commercially focussed individual who is a full member of the RICS with post qualification experience. You will assist in providing advice in a wide variety of commercial property matters for new and established clients. The position will entail extensive travel within the South West so a clean driving licence is essential.
A Degree in a relevant discipline and full membership of the RICS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confidence to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing.
- Personable style with the necessary confidence and ambition to grow your career as we achieve our plans to successfully grow the client base.
- Ability to proactively move towards achieving personal and business targets and to deliver them.
- Able to work in an organised and methodical manner, with a high level of attention to detail and to achieve strong report writing skills.
- Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Accept responsibility and, within parameters defined by the immediate performance manager, work on own initiative as required.
- A proactive approach to work, with a strong team working ethos.
- Good working knowledge of IT.
- Assist in delivery of services to clients accurately and on time.
- To assist in maximising fee income, whilst retaining job profitability.
- Support delivery of the business plan including delivery of agreed targets.
- To grow client relationships and expand existing workload.
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities and promoting BK.
- Use property management, landlord & tenant, valuation and professional skills for private and public sector clients.
- Assist in the delivery of agreed financial targets and move to being responsible for managing own performance whilst being effective in core technical skills.
- To attend training sessions and team meetings.
- To support other BK offices as required.