Construction PM - Quality Control
A leading global developer in the rental space are rapidly growing their London team by adding a Senior Construction Project Manager to work on a range of varying projects from refurbishments, permitted developments, to cut 'n carve and/or extensions.
The Senior Construction Manager will ultimately be responsible for the handover of all developments within specified times ans to the highest standards.
You will be involved in and responsible for -
- the pre-planning surveys,
- tendering and appointing consultants and contractors,
- managing all stake holders throughout the build process,
- managing the construction process,
- ensuring full compliance and health and safety at all times,
- site inspections and quality of workmanship.
The ideal person will have 10 years experience combining site, project management and contract management experience. You will be a confident individual with the proven ability to build and maintain new and existing relationships with consultants, contractors and other stakeholders; a team player by nature who is honest, trustworthy and is able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and commitment.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to learn more.
Apply for Construction PM - Quality Control
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly