- Work on all elements of the new and current schemes including appraisals, planning, feasibility, delivery and handover.
- Assist in the managing of developments from conception through to completion.
- Supporting projects from the design, planning and construction phases from inception to completion.
- Manage external consultants to ensure they are delivering on programme and budget.
- Meet with and be the face of the company with existing and potential commercial tenants covering retail and industrial sectors.
- Prepare development appraisals ensuring profitable commercial schemes
- Monitor progress and manage governance of projects by undertaking budgeting, financial forecasting and cash flow forecasting.
- Present a positive attitude when dealing with members of the public and other stakeholders.
- Updating external marketing sources - including website and twitter
- Good working knowledge of EXCEL and strong organisation skills
- Strong financial and business awareness
Salary offered - £40k - £60k + 50% bonus
Please get in contact for more details: