Associate, Capital Raising
The Analyst or Associate will work closely with the existing team with particular emphasis on German speaking markets and will assist in research projects and the sourcing, diligence and origination of new mandates. He or she will also assist in managing and maintaining all external facing materials, including marketing/pitch materials, fund offering booklets and presentations.
Candidates should have at between two and five years of relevant work experience, with knowledge of and interest in commercial real estate investment as well as strong analytical and writing skills. Native spoken German is crucial to the role. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to take initiative, be capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment and be able to work well independently and within teams.
The role requires management of multiple projects, often under time constraints or deadlines, interaction and communication with clients, and great attention to detail. The successful candidate will work closely with the Partners in the business and will have the opportunity to engage directly in the fund formation process for leading private equity firms. The private placement process uniquely develops both the quantitative and qualitative skills required at advanced levels of the financial spectrum.
- Preparing tailored marketing and due diligence materials for investors in the German-speaking markets
- Assisting with coordinating and managing investor roadshows
- Undertaking research including drafting briefing notes
- Drafting of presentation materials and fund documentation
- Modelling of funds and assisting in the analysis of real estate investments, cash flow and valuations
- Taking part in meetings with investors and clients
- Assisting with updating CRM system and client reporting
- Assisting with project management
- Supporting the team's marketing efforts including contacting/following-up investors and building relationships
Qualifications experience and qualities:
- Degree educated
- Strong numeracy
- Two and five years of relevant work experience
- Excel modelling skills
- Solid foundation of experience working in real estate advisory, investment, investment management or associated field
- Strong and engaging interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communications
- Confident and able to operate effectively with autonomy
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Collegiate and team-oriented
- Previous experience in an investor relations or capital raising capacity would be helpful
- NATIVE ABILITY SPOKEN AND WRITTEN GERMAN IS A PREREQUISITE.