Senior Facilities Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a well-known international retail brand based in Central London. They are seeking a Senior Facilities Manager to join their current property team to support the delivery of a total facilities management operation across a nationwide property portfolio. The post holder will ideally come from a similar retail background with experience in managing a multi-site facilities operation.
- Work closely with The Head of Facilities Management and at his direction to ensure delivery of a robust and comprehensive maintenance and FM strategy.
- To monitor budgets and spends across Operational Costs and capital budgets and ensure that budget lines are not exceeded. To ensure the timely issue of purchase orders and other financial implements
- To run capital projects and to assist in becoming a change agent for the facilities department
- Oversee the implementation of PPM & PFM visits across the estate and ensure PPM and PFM visits are correctly diarised
- To run a region of the business carrying out GM meetings, operations meetings, contractors meetings, transport hub meetings, keeping minutes of these meetings and ensuring the head of FM is fully updated.
- Create reactive maintenance budgets in association with the Head of FM and to the agreed templates