Associate Director Building Surveyor
Oxford, Milton Keynes and Cambridge
Up to £75,000 + package + bonus
Capstone is recruiting on the behalf of an expanding and award-winning commercial and educational property practice based in Oxford, Cambridge and Milton Keynes. My client has a requirement for multiple positions from Assistant Building Surveyors to Associate Director to join their growing offices.
- Manage and develop a medium size team.
- Undertake planned maintenance programmes alongside core Building Surveying.
- Carrying out commercial building survey reports.
- Preparation/ review of schedules of dilapidations and negotiating settlements.
- Acting as Contract Administrator.
- Assessment of condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified, and have at least 5 years of private practice or consultancy Building Surveying experience.
You should be commercially minded, ambitious and have excellent client-facing capabilities; there are no obstacles to career-progression, thus it is of paramount importance that you have the self-motivation to achieve.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000