Facilities Manager | Commercial Property
Facilities Manager - Commercial Property Portfolio
£38,000 - £42,000 plus package and benefits
Capstone have been appointed by a leading International real estate and property management consultancy, who are currently looking for Commercial Property Facilities Manager to take responsibility the management of services across a portfolio 25+ multi-occupied buildings, based principally in London, with a combined service charge budget is £3.8million.
- Management of all hard and soft service providers, monitoring SLAs and KPIs and periodically re-tendering to ensure delivery of an efficient, quality and value for money service for clients and occupiers of their buildings.
- Management of vacant properties and sites.
- Preparing and managing service charge budgets in accordance with the RICS code of practice
- Monitoring and control of budget expenditure in tandem with the client accounting team
- Control of all Environmental and Health and Safety, ensuring compliance across all buildings and sites with legislation, codes of practice and business policies and procedures
- Visiting and inspecting buildings and sites as necessary to ensure, as a minimum, key deliverables are met
- Regular and accurate reporting to the partners/property managers, clients and H&S director.
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries and tasks from the property management team, clients and occupiers.
- Developing and building good working relationships with building/site occupiers
- Ideally experience of managing multi let commercial portfolio to include offices, business and retail parts and industrial estates.
- Experience in a facilities management role
- Setting and management of service charge budgets
- Experience of using property management systems (Yardi would be an advantage)
- Experience in the use of on line environmental, health and safety management and compliance systems (e.g RiskWise)
- NEBOSH General Certificate or similar IoSH accredited training
- Membership of BIFM or FM qualification.
- Must be a team player able to work with property managers to provide a cohesive team approach in the management of client portfolios and service delivery to tenants
- T literate
Commercial Property | Facilities Management | Real Estate Consultancy | Property Manager | Portfolio Manager | Building Manager