An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well-known Managing Agent for an Estates Coordinator; my client is looking for a customer service focused individual with exceptional administration skills.
- Be the first point of contact for any estate management enquiries - resolve issues and escalate if required.
- Take responsibility for the statutory compliance for the client's obligations under health & safety legislation.
- Be the client representative at all tenant meetings, reporting to senior management and producing a weekly / monthly report.
- Be responsible for Contractor Management.
- Display well-developed communication skills and possess the ability to explain complex information to a variety of audiences
- Be able to build and sustain working relationships with key stakeholders such as customers, service providers
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering service excellence to a customer base and show a record of achievement in making a difference
- IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)