db symmetry was formed as a UK joint venture through the purchase of a 60% holding in Barwood Developments Limited by clients advised by Delancey; a specialist real estate investment, development and advisory company. The remaining 40% shareholding is controlled by the executive management team.
db symmetry has an existing land portfolio of over 3,100 acres, comprising over 1,000 acres / 15.4 m sq ft consented for logistics use, and a further 2,074 acres being promoted through the planning process for logistics use.
The company has one of the most active speculative development programmes in the country, with 6 buildings over 5 sites totalling over 800,000 sq ft under construction, all due for completion in 2018.
db symmetry is recruiting a recently-qualified Development Surveyor in their Northampton office to support their fast-paced and growing business. The successful candidate’s primary role will be to assist the Directors in the full development process: from the identification of sites; securing and promotion through the planning process; to building-out and letting. A competitive package is available for the successful candidate with opportunities for career progression. To be considered for the position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1604 330630
- Articulate, professional and persuasive, with a confident telephone manner and good report writing skills
- Excellent IT skills and experience of development appraisal and valuation systems
- A sound understanding of the planning and development process
- Confident to meet, present to, manage and negotiate with a wide range of professional advisors, occupiers, investors, and Local Authorities
- Tenacious with a will to succeed
- Adaptable and above all keen and enthusiastic
- Lateral and clear thinking with a focused approach
- Able to work both within a team and on their own initiative
get in touch:
t: +44 (0)1604 330630