Manager, Asset Management, Germany
The Manager, Asset Management, Germany. will be responsible for development and implementation of asset plans and strategies for the German market to maximize operations and guest satisfaction. This will involve:
- Maintaining close network of business contacts with the relevant market players, consultants, investors and working closely with third party property managers etc.
- Acting as the owner's representative
- Preparing budget and business plan for the assets
- Monitoring and analysing properties' performance
- Reporting asset performance to the Board/Management
- Monitoring market trends and their impact on asset performance
- Driving, reviewing and analyzing the merits of leasing activities including renewal; making recommendations to management on these
- Overseeing tenant initiatives including incentives as well as AEI to ensure these are completed on time and within budget
- Assisting in the due diligence for acquisition of new commercial real estate assets as directed by management
- Other investment & asset management related works such as ad hoc corporate reporting, co-ordination on corporate initiatives, etc.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor degree in Real Estate, Business, or Finance from a reputable university. CFA qualification is an added advantage
- At least five years' relevant experience in commercial real estate asset management
- A team player who is passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Strong negotiation skills and an analytical problem solving approach.
- Attention to detail and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English + other European languages an advantage.
- Proficiency in finance and awareness of business modelling
- Able to comfortably interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and network, good influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills to successfully manage multiple client deadlines.
- Ability to run multiple projects
- Able to travel internationally to work on overseas projects
- Ideal candidate will also have;
- Honesty / Integrity
- Self-Starter / Motivated
- Performance Orientated