Senior Managment Surveyor
- Assist in dealing with all professional issues arising at the properties in respect of any tenant request arising under the lease.
- Adopt a proactive approach to dealing with rent reviews, lease renewals options etc.
- Maintain accurate current market information to assist with valuation advice.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for assignments or sub-lets.
- Prepare interim and terminal schedules of dilapidations.
- Liaise with external letting agents on any vacant accommodation.
- Liaise with clients solicitors and assist in negotiating new leases.
Contract Procurement & Administration:
- Put into place contracts as appropriate on any building where the client has obligation to provide services or a repair.
- Ensure appropriate job specifications are provided and contract terms are imposed.
- Seek tenders for all jobs in excess of authorised expenditure limit.
- Monitor all contractual arrangements and comply with any QA system.
- Ensure all aspects of Health & Safety are complied with.
To assemble such records and date that are required to be held at the property.
Property Inspections & Tenant Liaisons:
- To inspect each property and record the results, carrying our any necessary works where related thereto.
- Advise tenants of all repairing and redecoration covenants and ensure such work is completed in a satisfactory manner.
- On multi-let buildings ensure a close and regular tenants liaison.
- Approve all invoices in relation to all properties.
- Prepare cash-flow projections, variance reports, service charge budgets & reconciliation's.
- Monitor all credit control purchasing, including the prompt payment of rents and arrears.
- Assist and direct accounts staff in dealing with VAT and regulations issues by Inland Revenue authorities.
- Ensure all management fees & adhoc accounts are produced in a timely fashion and assist in preparing the annual budget figures for the management division.
- Recruit support staff as necessary for any building location.
- Assist in the development of staff and subordinates to ensure that optimum performance is maintained.
- To ensure all properties are adequately insured.
Apply for Senior Managment Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly