Land Acquisitions Personnel
Particularly keen to find senior level candidate with partnership housing experience.
You will be expected to take projects from the initial approach, to delivery of completed and let/sold units.
Candidates will need to have a background in social housing or housing building.
- Source a pipeline of acquisitions of new build affordable housing direct from housebuilders
- Develop relationships with housebuilders and developers to identify and acquire new sites
- Build a pipeline of acquisitions that helps them achieve their corporate objectives
- Appraise, negotiate and submit bids on developments, taking sites through to handover of completed homes
- Monitor delivery of development sites, including managing employer's agent and clerk of works function
- Produce board papers to gain approval for the acquisition of each site
- Effectively manage your pipeline of property transactions
- Provide support in respect of the preparation and execution of all project contracts and property transactions
Competitive salary offered will be reflective on experience offered
Apply for Land Acquisitions Personnel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly