Retail Fit Out - Development Manager (Client Side)
Retail Development Manager - (Client Side)
Location - Central London
Salary up to £60,000 - 70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division are recruiting for a Development Manager to join a global real estate investment firm based in London. With a prestigious property portfolio of over $90bn of assets under management across 20 countries. our client owns and operates several shopping centres throughout the UK and are looking to acquire and develop further shopping centre sites.
You will be reporting directly into the Construction Director and will be a key support on the delivery of several retail fit outs and refurbishments, effectively acting as an internal client representative. The role will also include managing external design and project teams and advising as to the status of projects under your supervision.
- Liaise with all external design and fit out teams
- Management of projects from inception through to completion
- Through contract and lease understanding
- Support the construction director with day to day project activities
- Attend and run monthly design / progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA,Ceng)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering retail fit out schemes from inception through to completion and managing major retail clients.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.