Senior Asset Manager
LocatED is a government-owned property company, responsible for buying and developing sites in England to help meet the Government’s commitment to build new free schools, and help create 600,000 new school places by 2021. LocatED has an office based on Regents Street in London.
Main Purpose of Role
Drive the provision of an integrated Asset Management service so that the value of the portfolio is protected and enhanced. Specifically, this includes:
- Ensuring portfolio properties are statutory compliant and secure though suitable Facilities Management (FM) arrangements.
- Driving value through optimising costs and ensuring value for money through the supply chain.
- Increasing portfolio value and revenue enhancement from active asset management of commercial leases and wider entrepreneurial and commercial initiatives and “out of the box thinking”.
- Engaging strongly with the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
- Delivering the above with an entrepreneurial, proactive and “can do” approach.
- Ensuring all properties are statutory compliant.
- Day-to-day management of LocatED’s portfolio.
- Developing and implementing appropriate value add initiatives to increase revenue and improve value for money.
- Increasing external third party income by originating and implementing commercial initiatives.
- Developing and implementing appropriate FM and security strategies, including the procurement of the required services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, on-site staff, occupiers and other colleagues.
- Monitoring of compliance on site and collation of data in liaison with operational staff.
- Carrying out regular property inspections.
- Developing and managing operational budgets and monitoring actual spend on schemes to ensure budgets are not exceeded.
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets for the portfolio are met or exceeded.
- Support the development of the portfolio strategy, incorporating lessons learnt from projects and wider experience of the property market, planning and development.
- 25 days annual leave
- Company will match up to 6% pension
- Chance to earn up to 20% bonus
- Ability to work from home subject to meeting business training
- Ability to access training and other continuing professional development opportunities
Please could you complete a covering letter to accompany your application.
For further information about LocatED, please visit our website LocatED.co.uk