A rare and exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Development Management Officer at one of London's most architecturally diverse borough councils.
Located in one of capital's most prestigious areas, you will manage a diverse caseload of minor to medium planning applications situated in prime London locations.
You will project manage a diverse caseload consisting of planning applications consisting of residential extensions, small scale change of use, mixed use, infill housing, new build flats, single dwellings, commercial advertisements and alterations to listed building consents.
- Managing a caseload of minor to medium planning applications within statutory time frames
- Prior approvals
- Certificates of lawful development
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Negotiate finalize and discharge conditions
- Coordinate appeals
- Discharge of conditions and reserved matter applications
Successful candidates will have a degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject with practical experience as a Development Control Officer in the UK or overseas.
You will have an aptitude for processing a mixed caseload of minor to medium applications with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details please contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald & Company on either 0207 318 5263 or