Associate Development Manager
Associate Development Manager, Battersea Power Station Development Company (BPSDC)
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join the BPSDC Development Team to assist in the delivery of the iconic Battersea Power Station Development. The role will involve all aspects of the development process in relation to the commercial, retail and residential uses within the Power Station, coordinating and managing the design, planning and investment process ensuring the development aligns with BPSDC's objectives and principles.
- To assist in the delivery of commercial success to ensure that the product delivery meets BPS and Shareholders commercial objectives, project brief and vision.
- Assist the Development Team in the day-to-day management of all delegated development aspects of the project including:
- Brief preparations
- Investment appraisal preparations
- Shareholder and Stakeholder presentations
- Monthly reports
- Design meetings
- Assist in the review of development appraisals to ensure target commercial parameters are met and assist in managing inputs into the financial model.
- Assist in ensuring that programme deadlines are met, that projects are driven and completed according to the schedule adopted for the project, and that they are delivered on or under budget.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 yrs PQE (MRICS beneficial) development experience working for a consultancy or client-side organisation, is a strong team player and has proven technical, communication and negotiation skills.
- Appropriate professional degree
- Expertise to work within a large project team in complex environments
- Ability to organise and clearly communicate complex issues with clear and insightful recommendations
- Comprehensive understanding of the development and construction process from start to finish
Apply now – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please could you complete a covering letter to accompany your application.