Assistant Project Manager
Competitive Salary + Bonuses - London
We are a specialist developer creating sustainable, high quality places
we are proud to be associated with, where people aspire to live & work.
We have an exciting opening for an experienced Assistant Project Manager
to join our highly-skilled team, working on a number of both existing and
new developments across East Anglia & Southern England.
Reporting directly to the Projects Director your role will be to assist in delivering projects on time, to budget and in line with the Generator brand, maximising effectiveness of all key stakeholders and through effective project leadership. From project identification, through to acquisition and planning stages, providing input on technical due diligence, build costs, project delivery and brand standards. Provide support to the team and actively work to help the company achieve its goals and objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assemble and appoint the professional team for successful project completion
- Lead the internal project management process with the relevant stakeholders
- Support Sales and Marketing through to handover
You will need:
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent team management skills
- An outstanding track record within the residential and development sector
- Organisational skills and self-discipline to meet commitments
- MCIOB, MAPM, MRICS advantageous
If you have the ambition to join a growing business at an exciting time, with many new developments in the pipeline, send your CV and a covering letter in confidence to Nicola Paine: email@example.com