Assistant/Senior Building Surveyor
2 days left
- Full Time
A new opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join a medium-sized, inter-disciplinary consultancy, with a highly regarded reputation has arisen. Based in Slough with a scope of projects stretching from the Midlands to Winchester, you will be a part of an established team with exposure to all aspects of Building Surveying.
For this position you will ideally have competence in:
- Undertaking a wide variety of surveys and preparing relevant survey reports
- Preparing schedules of work and specifications
- The preparation and service of party wall notices and awards on appointing owners
- Dilapidation claims
- Compliance with CDM Regulations and all aspects of the Health & Safety at Work Act
To be considered for the role you will have a degree in Building Surveying and be MRICS qualified or working towards qualification.
You will also need:
- Good project management and coordination skills
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Excellent presentation skills
- Comprehensive IT skills
A successful candidate will receive a generous package, company benefits, career progression and a solid structure to grow as a professional. If you tick the boxes above and have taken a shine to this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Apply for Assistant/Senior Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly