Property Risk Manager
Key Activities include:
- Review and maintenance of the firm's lending criteria.
- Advise on trends in the real estate market that could impact risk in the portfolio.
- Auditing the underwriting processes at lender partner firms.
- Reviewing individual property risks and advising whether to accept into the portfolio.
- Product / pricing benchmarking.
- Work closely with the Asset Operations, and Risk teams to ensure processes are robust and risk averse.
- Support BAU projects and work with the broader trading / residential real estate team.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in residential property underwriting, OR property valuation surveying.
- Experience reviewing and assessing lending criteria.
- A depth of experience in pricing and benchmarking, understanding applicable nuances in the UK market.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stay focused on risk management.
- Strong analytical and presentational skills.